The Town of Round Hill, along with the Loudoun County Health Department and Virginia Department of Health, are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Check here for news and information.
The Town Offices are now open normal busiess hours of Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Notary and Zoning Administrator services are still by appointment only. Please call 540-338-7878 to speak with someone regarding an appointment. Many Town services are still available remotely. Please visit the Government page for a list of Departments or Contact Us for more information.
You can easily pay your utility bill online or find more information on other ways to pay by visiting the Water & Sewer Billing page on our website.
There are two secure drop boxes conveniently located at the Town Office, 23 Main Street, Round Hill. One box is a mail slot in the back door, the other is a free-standing dropbox located just outside the front porch entrance. Please use the front box when delivering larger files and documents.
Current Mask Rule:
All executive orders regarding the COVID-19 pandemic expired on June 30, 2021. Current maks guidelines are as follows:
- Fully vaccinated people do not have to wear masks or practice physical distancing in most indoor or outdoor settings except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
- Unvaccinated and partially vaccinated people aged 2 years and older should continue to wear masks and practice physical distancing in most indoor and outdoor settings in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Effective July 1, all students, faculty, staff, and visitors aged 5 years and older (regardless of vaccination status) in public and private K-12 indoor school settings in Virginia, are required to wear masks as per Public Health Emergency Order and CDC recommendations. This Order will be effective until July 25, 2021.
Exceptions: There are a number of situations when people don’t have to wear a mask. For a complete list of requirements and exceptions, please visit the Virginia Department of Health.
Fully vaccinated means 2 weeks or more have passed since getting the second dose of a two-dose vaccine (e.g., Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or 2 weeks or more have passed since getting 1 dose of a single-dose vaccine (e.g., Johnson & Johnson [Janssen]). If you have a condition or are taking medications that weaken your immune system, you may NOT be fully protected even if you are fully vaccinated.
If You Are Sick:
- Stay home
- Separate yourself from other people in your home (isolate) and avoid sharing personal household items
- Clean "high touch" surfaces often
- Monitor your symptoms and know when to seek medical care
- When seeking medical care, call ahead before visiting the doctor
- If you must leave the house for medical care, wear a face mask at all times
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wash your hands often
Visit the CDC website for more details and information.