The Town of Round Hill, along with the Loudoun County Health Department and Virginia Department of Health, are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. Check here for news and information.
The Town Offices are open by appointment only. Please call 540-338-7878 to speak with someone regarding an appointment. Many Town services are available remotely. Please visit the Government page for a list of Departments or Contact Us for more information.
You can easily pay your utility bill online or find more information on other ways to pay by visiting the Water & Sewer Billing page on our website.
There are two secure drop boxes conveniently located at the Town Office, 23 Main Street, Round Hill. One box is a mail slot in the back door, the other is a free-standing dropbox located just outside the front porch entrance. Please use the front box when delivering larger files and documents.
Current Mask Rule:
Governor Northam has implemented a universal mask requirement making face coverings mandatory for everyone age 5+ while indoors (except when eating) and outdoors when six-feet social distancing cannot be maintained.
Please visit the Virginia Department of Health website for the most current information regarding vaccinations.
If You Are Sick:
- Stay home
- Separate yourself from other people in your home (isolate) and avoid sharing personal household items
- Clean "high touch" surfaces often
- Monitor your symptoms and know when to seek medical care
- When seeking medical care, call ahead before visiting the doctor
- If you must leave the house for medical care, wear a face mask at all times
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Wash your hands often
Visit the CDC website for more details and information.