For residents who reside in the Corporate Limits of Town, please refer to the trash & recycling information outlined below.
- Trash & recycling pick up is on Wednesday.
- To insure trash is picked up, please have trash out the night before or before 5:00 a.m. Wednesday morning.
- Recycling items accepted (bottles, cans, newspapers, plastic containers).
The following bulk items can be disposed with regular trash:
- Bed Frames (disassembled)
- Ikea Furniture (disassembled)
- Coffee tables
- Yard Waste (mower clippings in bags & small bundled branches)
Residents will need to contact Patriot for pickup & fee will apply:
- Eltetrics (VCR’s, DVD players, Stereo’s)
- Scrap Metals (Grills, Swing Sets, Bicycles, Metal Outdoor Chairs)
- Construction Debris)
- Ceiling Fans
- Appliances (Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Dryers, Washers, Stoves, Microwaves)
- Hot Water Heaters
- If trash or recycling is not picked up, please contact Kim McGaha at 540-338-4772.
- Trash service is provided by Patriot Disposal Co, Inc. and can be reached by phone at 1-703-257-7100.
For residents residing outside of Town Corporate Limits, please check with your Homeowners Association for trash & recycling pick-up day(s).