For residents who reside in the Corporate Limits of Town, please refer to the trash & recycling information outlined below.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: American Disposal Services will begin providing trash and recycling service effective July 1, 2020. Patriot Disposal Services will be picking up their trash and recycling containers on Wednesday, June 24 and American Disposal Services will be dropping of containers on Saturday, June 27.
- Trash & recycling pick up is on Wednesday.
- To insure trash is picked up, please have trash out the night before or before 7:00 a.m. Wednesday morning.
- Recycling items accepted (bottles, cans, newspapers, plastic containers).
- For more information on what items can be recycled and recycling tips, click HERE.
The following bulk items can be disposed with regular trash:
- Bed Frames (disassembled)
- Ikea Furniture (disassembled)
- Coffee tables
- Yard Waste (mower clippings in bags & small bundled branches)
Residents will need to contact Patriot for pickup & fee will apply:
- Eltetrics (VCR’s, DVD players, Stereo’s)
- Scrap Metals (Grills, Swing Sets, Bicycles, Metal Outdoor Chairs)
- Construction Debris)
- Ceiling Fans
- Appliances (Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Dryers, Washers, Stoves, Microwaves)
- Hot Water Heaters
- If trash or recycling is not picked up, please contact Harriet West at 540-338-7878 or 571-224-1047.
- Trash service is provided by American Disposal Services beginning July 1, 2020.
For residents residing outside of Town Corporate Limits, please check with your Homeowners Association for trash & recycling pick-up day(s).