Effective July 1, 2020 American Disposal Services will begin providing trash and recycling collection for residents in the Town of Round Hill (within town limits). Please note the following changes that will be taking place over the next couple of weeks as we make the transition from Patriot Disposal Services to American Disposal Services:
- The last day of service for Patriot Disposal will be June 24, 2020. Patriot will pick up their trash and recycling containers on that date so please leave your containers at the curb that day.
- American Disposal will deliver trash and recycling containers to Town residents on Saturday, June 27, 2020.
- American Disposal will begin service on Wednesday, July 1, 2020. The collection day will remain the same (Wednesday).
Below are some important service reminders:
- When to Put Your Trash/Recycling Out: Please make sure to put your trash and recycling out Tuesday evening or no later than 7:00AM on Wednesday.
- Bulk Pickup: Please contact the Town Office at 540-338-7878 or email [email protected] to request a bulk pickup for large items such as furniture and appliances. All bulk items must be scheduled in advance for collection. Items not scheduled will not be collected.
- Household Waste: Bag all household trash and place in the trash container. Place containers 3 feet apart and at least 10 feet from obstacles such as mailboxes, cars, and lamp posts.
- Recycling: Please drain all liquids and rinse containers. All cardboard boxes MUST be broken down before being placed into or beside the recycling containers. For more information about items that can be recycled and recyling tips, please click HERE.
- Yard Waste: Limited to 10 bags and 10 bundles per collection. Bundled yard debris should not exceed 4ft. in length and 3ft. in diameter, and both combined should not exceed 50 lbs. Dirt, sod, concrete, rocks, and mulch are not acceptable items and should not be placed out for removal.
If you have any questions or service issues, please contact the Town Office at 540-338-7878 or email the Town Clerk at [email protected].